Privacy/Terms & Conditions
"We safeguard your privacy and the security of the personal data therein--purposing to only use your personal and professional information for Resume Scribes and its division RS2 Recruiting and Staffing."
Resume Scribes is committed to protecting our customer’s privacy. We ask for and require certain personal and identification information in order to operate Resume Scribes. At no time and under no circumstances will Resume Scribes distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose any personal or identification information given to us by our customers for the purposes of writing their resumes or other professional writing services. Any personal data that is acquired or stored by Resume Scribes is for resume writing or our candidate and client services purposes only. Resume Scribes will not store, distribute, disseminate, sell, or disclose the content of any resume writing we receive at our service without your express permission.
As part of our standard operating procedure to enhance and provide new services, Resume Scribes may gather personally identifiable information about visitors to its Site when you enter personally identifiable information such as your full name, street address, telephone number, email address, job interests, job qualifications, and resume. When you choose to provide us with personally identifiable information, Resume Scribes will act in a responsible manner. Resume Scribes will maintain your personally identifiable information in secure on-line and off-line facilities.
Terms of Service Agreement
Communication is essential in this business for success. The client agrees that they will reply promptly to all drafts, revisions, samples and questions send and asked by Resume Scribes in a timely manner. If the client fails to respond to any email or is not heard from by Resume Scribes for a 30 day period, the project or service will be considered complete and or closed. No further changes or revisions will be made without extra fees and a startup fee will be charged to re-initiate the charges.
If services are rendered based on a promotional, payment plan, discount or reduced price and payment is later discovered or deemed invalid, void and/or late due to insufficient funds or lack of payment, client agrees to pay the full and regular purchase price of the item if the payment is not satisfied or deficiency cured in three business days from the written or electronic request by Resume Scribes to do so.
Further, THE CLIENT, has six months (180) days from acceptance of completed work to request an alteration, change, revision or “touch-up” service without incurring any additional costs. Additional fees will apply for services after the six month (180) days period.
Resume Scribes is committed to your satisfaction guaranteed—so much so that we will be all too happy to perform (3) revisions, which include structural, content and style changes. If you are still unsatisfied we will complete the three revisions and allow you to have all three professionally revised resumes with no additional charges. We are confident that you will be satisfied with our services.
Resume Scribe’s Career Coaches and Career Development professionals will under no circumstances refund related services. We will make every reasonable attempt to provide exemplary and satisfactory service. The Client may at any time terminate services and fees up to that point in time will be stopped and a final bill sent immediately.
Limitation of liability
- Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall Resume Scribes be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, Resume Scribes materials. You specifically acknowledge and agree that Resume Scribes is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. You acknowledge that Resume Scribes makes no claims or guarantees as to the accuracy or success of its services. If you are dissatisfied with any Resume Scribes material, or with any of Resume Scribes terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Resume Scribes.
- Resume Scribes is not responsible for any inability to access our services, temporary or otherwise. Resume Scribes is not responsible for any errors made in our service. By using Resume Scribes you acknowledge the fact that not all errors, omissions, and problems can be detected by Resume Scribes and its editors. By using Resume Scribes you acknowledge and assume that even after using our editing or writing services, errors might remain in your document. Resume Scribes is not liable for any of these undiscovered errors. Resume Scribes is not responsible for the success of the resumes or career related products. Resume Scribes does not guarantee jobs or employment success. Resume Scribes is not responsible for any actions that do or do not result from the use of Resume Scribes services, including, but not limited to, successful acquisition of a job or the failure to land a job, even on account of Resume Scribes services.
- Notice of the risk of computer viruses. Resume Scribes is not liable in any way for any viruses that users of our service may acquire as a result of using our service. We make every attempt to prevent viruses from being transmitted, but by the nature of our activities on the internet, viruses may be transmitted either by us or by our independently contracted writers. Neither Resume Scribes, nor the independently contracted writers are liable or responsible for any viruses inadvertently transmitted and are not liable for any damages resulting from the transmission of viruses. It is the responsibility of every user of our service to remain vigilant in the prevention of viruses from coming into contact with their own computers.
- Resume Scribes from time to time may employ writers who are independent contractors and Resume Scribes is not responsible for the behavior, conduct or liability of the writers that are engaged to perform writing services.
- Resume Scribes does not warrant that the functions contained in its web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
- Resume Scribes is not responsible or liable for any inability to deliver materials to our service.
- Resume Scribes is not responsible or liable for any inability to receive materials from our service. This includes interruption of email transmission, invalid or incorrect email addresses, inability to view or print completed materials, or errors or omissions by the ResumeWriters.com staff.
- Resume Scribes will not monetarily refund any editing or writing services whatsoever.
- Resume Scribes will not monetarily refund any mock interview, career coaching, career development or corporate services whatsoever.
- Resume Scribes has links to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Resume Scribes does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites. The materials in this site and the third-party sites are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Resume Scribes disclaims all warranties. Resume Scribes does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects will be corrected. Resume Scribes does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials in this site or in third-party sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You (and not Resume Scribes) assume the entire cost of all necessary maintenance, repair or correction.
- Resume Scribes has made NO express, implied or other representations about what its service will do to a client’s chances of landing a job, getting an interview or utilizing our career development tools. Resume Scribes disclaims any and all implied or express warranties, including but not limited to, merchantability and fitness of products as well as services for a particular purpose. Users of Resume Scribes agree of hold Resume Scribes harmless from any career, professional, criminal, or civil proceedings brought about by their own negligent or intentional furnishing of false or misleading information.
All Legal Matters, Arbitration, Dispute Resolutions or Claims Shall Be governed by the laws and statutes of the State of California.
This agreement is effective until terminated by Resume Scribes.
Copyright and Trademark Information
All content included or available on Resume Scribes’ website (www.resume-scribes.com), including website design, text, graphics, interfaces, and the selection and arrangements thereof is copyrighted by Resume Scribes © 2015, with All Rights Reserved and Protected and governed by intellectual property and state laws.
*If you have any questions about this Policy or our Site, please contact us immediately.